There’s a lot of nonsense talked about promotional products and how you need to have them to promote your brand.
You’re encouraged to spend your hard earned money on promotional items that simply do not work.
Well, I don’t know about you, but that really gets my back up no end.
That frustration is why I run Club Row Creations the way I do, and with over 28 years helping companies just like yours, you don’t need to take a risk with your company name and reputation.
And if you don’t believe me, take a look at what people are saying about us on the guarantee page.
I want your investment in promotional products to have the best chance of giving you a good return and to do that, you need to know a few things.
One of which is why most promotional products fail. You can find out by adding your name and best email address into this little box just here.
You’ll discover why most promotional products don’t work, and how to make sure yours do.
Stuff our competitors really don’t want you to know because it means they’ll either have to work harder or lose business.
There’s Something Else You Need to Know
The second thing you should know is this: most companies when they’re looking for promotional items, want three things:
1. The best quality
2. The best service
3. The cheapest price
The problem is, you can’t have all three. It just isn’t possible. So here’s a question to you; what’s most important to you? What are you prepared to do without?
Are you willing to risk your image and reputation on cheap and nasty products? Because in this industry, you really do get what you pay for.
Are you willing to waste time and energy and probably some mild rage on disappointing service and hit-or-miss delivery dates?
Or are you willing instead to look beyond the price, and focus on the value?
Because if you invest in the right products, that suit your customers and prospects, show off your organisation in its best light, and enable you to track and measure your results, it’ll be money well spent. That’s a promise.
Looking For Reasons To Choose Club Row Creations?
Here are 7 great reasons to trust us:
- We’re not cheap. But we do give great value for money and the risk is always ours. Stay with me here and I’ll come back to that in reason seven.
- You really should avoid using the really cheap options like some people do. Cheap usually ends up coming back to haunt you. The phrase “you get what you pay for” springs to mind. So don’t do cheap, do value, because quality counts. If you want to present a cheap and tacky face to your customers and prospects, this isn’t the place for you.
- If you can’t see what you’re looking for, ask. Fair enough, most people often say that, but we really do go above and beyond… all the way to camouflage loo-roll for L’Oréal, in fact.
- We’re not like the others. Freaks, you might say. Sure, you order – we deliver. But how many other suppliers will tell you they think your choice won’t help your cause – or will actively damage your image? How many will work with you on a strategy to grow your business, rather than just go for the quick sale? How many offer a cast-iron guarantee like mine?
- We don’t offer huge discounts like some suppliers do. You might be wondering why that’s a reason to choose us… well, call me old-fashioned, but I’d rather give you more for the same, rather than the same for less. We’re not desperate for all the customers we can get, but we do want the kind of clients who value relationships, appreciate quality and understand why it’s not just about sending people stuff and hoping something great will happen.
- One-off transactions is not what we’re looking for. Why? Because building relationships and having trust and understanding towards each other is a lot more fun and valuable to everyone. Most businesses these days go after the sale, but it’s long-term relationships that are most profitable – for you and for me. And if you think about it, it’s in our best interests to give you the absolute best service and products we can, because that way, you’ll keep coming back again and again. As the vast majority of our clients do.
- A one-of-a-kind guarantee to give you peace of mind. That means you give us your business at OUR risk. If you’re not completely and utterly delighted, for any reason whatsoever, we will replace your order free of charge.
So before you invest in promotional products, watch my videos tips about why most promotional products fail and how you can avoid the mistakes most people make simply by adding your details in the box below.
Alternatively if you’re looking for help with promotional products right now and would like some friendly, expert advice.
Call now on:
020 3221 1990
Or if you prefer…
Send a quick email by clicking this link: